No. 3 Ebenezer COttage, Yoxford Road, Westleton
- Entire cottage: 4 guests, 2 bedrooms 3 beds 1 bathroom
- Self check-in: Check yourself in with the lockbox.
- Jaik is a Superhost :Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
- Great central village location: 92% of recent guests gave the location a 5-star rating.
- Great for sizewell b power station outage accommodation!
3 Ebenezer is a cosy and attractive 19th Century cottage, located in the beautiful village of Westleton and offers comfortable accommodation for up to 4 guests. There is free parking opposite the gated entrance on the road. It is also within walking distance of 2 charming pubs, a well stocked village shop, 2 bookshops, Westleton common, footpaths, forests and heaths. The beach is only 3 miles drive away. Other popular Suffolk villages, towns and attractions are easily accessible from Westleton.