Terms and Conditions for Cl and caravan site
Please find below the terms and conditions for our site.
We strongly advise that you take out insurance to ensure that, should you need to change or cancel your holiday, you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider.
Your agreement is with Hill Farm CL and its owners and references to 'we', 'us' and 'our' in these terms and conditions are to Hill Farm CL and its owners .
References to 'you' in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
- To use the 5 van CL, you must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us.
- We may ask to see your Club Membership Card on arrival.
- Pitch fees are as advertised at the time of booking on our online booking .
non-refundable deposit of £20 will be required payable by cheque or bank transfer (details for which will be supplied in your booking confirmation email). Please see our cancellation policy below.
- Your booking is not secure until your deposit has been
- Your pitch fee includes electricity (16 Amps).
- The balance of your pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable on your arrival day by cash, cheque or bank
- Groups: If you are booking with friends, you must inform us when you book so that we can try and site you on adjacent pitches if available. We reserve the right to ask for full payment in advance for
- Arrival is 12 noon onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before 11:30am on your day of We will do our best, where possible, to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures.
- We welcome dogs and there is a walk around the woodland to the north and to the village heading south, down a farm track. Please ensure you pick-up any mess after your dog and keep it under close control at all times, via the use of a lead.
- Please note that awnings on pitches 1 and 4, must be pitched on the grass and not on the hard standing which has a tarred surface and so cannot handle pegs.
- We do not allow the use of Drones or other radio-controlled devices.
- You are requested to supervise your children at all times and keep them within the CL or the commercial site if possible, as to which one you are parked in.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, or to our other
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL.
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival, we will refund you in full.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed
arrival or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Hill Farm Certificated Location and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance, to cover these eventualities.
If you have to cancel your booking, please do so as early as possible so that we may attempt to re-book your pitch and recover the lost income. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us. If you email/leave a voicemail to cancel and do not receive a confirmation of cancellation email from us within 48 hours, please contact us again as we have not received your message and you may still be liable for payment.
By making a booking and paying your deposit you signify your agreement with our refund policy. Due to the time involved, any change of booking date will incur a £10 fee for each change.
Period before intended arrival date of receipt of written notice of cancellation or change by the Company:
Cancellation charges expressed as a percentage of the full price of each cancelled or changed holiday:
More than 42 days:
42-29 days : 60%
28-7 days : 90%
less than 7 days : 100%
On or after the intended arrival date no refunds will be made. Similarly, no credit or refund is available for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday e.g. if you choose to depart early.
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.