The Stables at Hill Farm
The Stables is 1.5 miles from the village of Darsham. The spacious, modern and comfortable accommodation is all disabled friendly, ground floor. It is situated 200 yards from the A12, making it easy to travel to local attractions and other popular villages such as Westleton and Yoxford.
There is woodland at the back of the property. The Stables has open views over fields and trees and would be well-suited to families, walkers, cyclists and those looking for a romantic break. It is also near to Buttercup Lodge and Canola Lodge which potentially could all be booked together to accommodate larger parties.
- Nearest Shop is 1 mile away at the Darsham Service Garage.
- Nearest Pub is 1 mile at The Fox Inn.
- Nearest Beach is 3 miles away at Dunwich.
ALL GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
- Sitting Room/Dining Area (combined with the kitchen): TV, DVD and french window type doors to driveway entrance.
- Kitchen: Electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, and alarm clock radio.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds and door to access the decking area at the back.
- Bathroom: Shower cubicle, washbasin and wc.
- Garden: Small decking area at rear with garden furniture and barbecue. Shed available at the back for bike storage if needed.
- Parking: Ample private parking next to the entrance.
- Heating: Oil combi boiler heating.
- Pets: Sorry no pets allowed at present.
- Potentially wheel chair access.
- Wi-fi, towels, books and games all provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available to use.
- Parents should be aware there is a fenced pond within the grounds which is not fully enclosed; therefore care must be taken with children at all times.
This property is also great for Sizewell B power station outage accommodation!
The village of Darsham is situated along the A12. The local garage has a cafe with wi-fi as well as a shop. The nearby Darsham Fox is a lovely village pub and Darsham train station gives good transport links from London to Lowestoft. The popular villages of Westleton and Yoxford are close by, and the beautiful seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold are just a few miles away.